Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Linen Pantone 12-1008

I'm still on my pink kick, but I will explain that in a sec.

Twice each year a New Jersey based company by the name of Pantone takes it upon themselves to tell us which colors we will like in the upcoming season.  I'm not sure why they get to decide, but they seem to be the self-proclaimed trusted authority, and most artists and designers look to their forecasts the way a 4-year-old looks forward to Christmas morning.  

This year's Spring forecast includes some of the most beautiful colors ever!  However, none of them are shades of PINK and I am still on my pink kick from yesterday.

Do you ever get stuck on a particular color for a day or a week?  Maybe I have some sort of mental illness that causes that?

Anyhow, here are the color for this Spring:











I can't decide which one I love the most!  So, I am going to go through each one, beginning with LINEN, and make beautiful combinations with my favorite pink items! 

I love this outfit because it combines the textures of silk (in the blouse), wool (in the sweater), and linen, with the cashmere scarf.  The key here is combining textures.



No comments:

Post a Comment