Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome to Fiercebabies!

Why am I here?

I love to $AVE money on everything and I love to MAKE money on the stuff that I saved money on!

I am so excited to start a new blog that will show other people how to do what I do:  


  • Find the best deals online, at stores, at garage sales, and everywhere else!
  • How to earn extra cash selling items on eBay and other ways that I make money.
  • How to live better and save more when you make less.


About me:  

My name is Linda and I am a 35-year-old work-at-home mom.  I have 3 ridiculously handsome, intelligent, and creative boys ranging from preschool to high school age.  The man who puts up with me is Ray.  The more people I meet, the more I love my husband.  Our dog, Puggy, is the sixth member of our crazy house.

I have been selling on eBay for 5 years and I want to share how I make up to $1000+ per week!  It's easy (...OK, sometimes it's a little hard), It's fun (most of the time), and it is PROFITABLE (always)!!  I promise you that I am terrible at math, but I do know that 99% profits are good.

I do not have a business degree and I do not posses any special knowledge or expertise.
  
What I do have:  
1.  An eBay account, a PayPal account, and a digital camera.
2.  A love of shopping and scoring great deals!
3.  An intense desire to stay home with my kids, while earning a huge salary.

I specialize in acquiring and selling gently used clothing, especially children's, maternity, and plus sizes.  I will, however, sell anything I can get a super-good deal on!  So, thank you for visiting my first blog post and please join me on my journey.  I promise to try to always keep it interesting and original!

My Fierce Babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment