Sunday, October 28, 2012

Maternity Clothes Part II


The next question you have to ask yourself is this:

Should I sell my maternity clothes as  
 
individual pieces, 


complete outfits

This lovely outfit is curently en route to it's new owner in Belgium!
 

or complete wardrobes?


Of course, there really is no right or wrong answer to that question.  You have to do research plus factor in cost to ship, the value of your time, and your own personal preference.  At first I thought I would be selling complete wardrobes, because this is how I would want to buy maternity clothes on eBay (and have done so!).  But it just does not tend to be very profitable at the moment.  Hopefully that will change.

In the mean time I have been selling mostly complete outfits, unless I have an item that has considerably more value than your average items, and those I have been selling individually.

Whatever you decide, please start the bidding at the least amount of money you are willing to accept.  An auction that starts at 99 cents is great, but sometimes the risk is too high that you will only get 99 cents.




No comments:

Post a Comment